This oral motor chew tool is the same as the Grabber XT®, but infused with a popular grape scent for added sensory input. It's made out of an "Xtra Tough" material that is firm, yet still chewy and resilient - perfect for individuals who exert more jaw pressure. Use it to exercise the lips, tongue, cheeks, and especially the jaw, allowing the mouth to learn and grow strong through oral exploration. It can also be used:
- As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input
- As a safe alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
- As an alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking
- To help decrease oral defensiveness and food aversions
- To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking
- To build oral strength, mobility, and control
- To satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube
Manufactured in the USA! They're constructed out of medical grade, FDA compliant materials that contain NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex. They're also molded out of one solid piece of material with no holes or crevices that could harbor saliva or bacteria.
Caution: although these chew tools are made out of sturdy, medical grade materials, they are not indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when the item shows signs of wear and tear