- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through MadeInTheUSA.com;
- The organization collecting the information;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under MadeInUSA.com, Inc.'s control; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact our info@MadeInTheUSA.com.
“Cookies” are files stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. These cookies help us identify our account holders and optimize their shopping experience. They do not include any data that will identify you personally. They will, however, allow you to use some specialized features of MadeIntheUSA.com. Cookies also allow us to hold selections in your shopping cart when you leave MadeInTheUSA.com without checking out. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but allow you to disable them if you wish. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
The Patriots List:
From time to time, we may use the purchases you make to customize our product recommendations. We also track customer traffic patterns and site usage. Traffic and usage data is used only to improve our site’s design and provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience.
Our Third Party Relationships:
We have established several relationships with third parties vendors to best serve our customers.
- Marketing and Promotions: From time to time, we may engage certain other third parties to assist in the dissemination of marketing and promotional offers (i.e. e-mails) to those customers who have agreed to receive such offers. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
Additionally, we may share non-personal, non-individual statistical information with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research purposes. That is, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on MadeInTheUSA.com notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.
Questions about our Policies:
If you have any questions regarding your privacy or any of our policies, please contact info@MadeInTheUSA.com.